Can I use a drone for photography and filming at Keemala?
The use of aerial drones at Keemala requires permission by the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT) as well as advance written approval from the resort.
Keemala places the highest priority on the privacy and safety of guests and staff, as well as avoiding disruption and maintaining tranquility throughout the property. To this end, personal drone use is not permitted on property or in the airspace above Keemala.
For weddings and events contracted on property, professional vendors may request the Resort’s advance written permission for drone photography and filming exclusively for this purpose, and must also provide a valid CAAT registration.
1) How many villas are there at Keemala?
2) I have small children is Keemala right for our family?
3) Does Keemala have a private beach?
4) Is it possible to enjoy an early check-in or late check-out?
5) How do I book a villa?
6) What is included in my villa rate?
7) What is the maximum occupancy of the villas?
8) What is included in breakfast?
9) What are our options for mealtimes?
10) What is there for us to do on Phuket?
11) What is the cancellation policy?
12) How do we get around Phuket?
13) What Climate Can I Expect in Phuket?
14) What money do I need?
15) I have special dietary requirements can you cater for me?
16) I am disabled. Are you accessible?